Clinical Research"JRF Limited" caters to the pre-clinical and clinical research needs of Tablets (India) Limited, a Pharmaceutical company with a strong presence in Nutraceuticals, Prebiotics, Probiotics and Synbiotics.
JRF is an ideal partner in Pharmaceutical, Nutraceuticals and Biomedical research by providing cost-effective, quality, committed and accelerated drug discovery and applications thus helping the industry to bring new products and concepts to the market.
The activities of JRF involves, assisting in the entire process of drug development ranging from Pre-clinical, Drug and Nutraceuticals development to Clinical Drug Development and post marketing studies. Our main focus remains on Phase I – Phase IV Clinical Trials and Post-marketing studies in special population and for newer indications.
We participate in Herbal Drug Development activities. We undertake pre-clinical and clinical trials in clinical indications after formulation and standardization of the herbal product.
The projects undertaken by JRF are accomplished through its affiliations with renowned and well recognized Universities, Research Institutions and Tertiary Care Hospitals.
The processes in Clinical Research involve
- Protocol Development
- Coordinating Ethics Committee formation and approval
- Regulatory applications and approvals
- Clinical trial management, data management and biostatistical analysis, the results of which are used for regulatory affairs, medical marketing, training and publishing.
Our ongoing projects in pre-clinical research are in the following areas of expertise
Prebiotics, Probiotics and Synbiotics:
The current areas of our Clinical expertise include:
Herbal Drug development activities involve:
JRF has collaborations with Academic Medical Centres, Teaching Hospitals and Research Institutions and renowned Universities, for its pre-clinical and clinical projects:
- Cancer Institute (WIA), Chennai
- JSS College of Pharmacy, Ootacamund
- JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore
- Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
- G.B.Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Medical & Vision Research Foundation, Sankara Nethralaya, Chennai
- Central Leather Research Institute (a CSIR Organization), Chennai
- Annamalai University, Chidambaram
- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad
- Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow
- Joint Clinical Trials with TOA and Nikken, Japan